Buy my art

Thursday 1 January 2009

Happy New Year

It's 2009, who would have thought it? When last year began I had no idea where it was going to end, or what would happen, a strange thing for me because usually I have got some idea as to the where's and when's and how's.  In February I was felling reasonably settled, then all that changed and I spent the summer at sea fishing away, spent early fall tying up loose ends and the rest of the year moving and settling into a new way of live in Shetland, looking onwards to another summer at sea away from home, and thinking on ideas of how I can make money out of what I enjoy (photography, conservation, environmental education, marine life, writing, exploring, traveling and sharing moments I have enjoyed with those around me and beyond).  

I suppose that the beauty of all of those is that is easy to share each and every single
element through the wonders of the web, but what I would like to do is share my fascination for wild with the people it affects. So there's the challenge, well one of them anyway.. the others are just as attainable.

No comments:

Post a Comment