Buy my art

Friday 29 July 2011

Its nearly the end of summer, although weather wise I am wondering if it actually arrived?

Year one of school went well, there were times when it dragged on, but on the whole it was good. I passed my placements, I passed my essay with a tremendous 18 out of 20.

This winter I have year 2 and also I am taking some art classes in order to develop the work I already do, and that work has been selling back and forth which makes me happy. Other than that there isn't a lot more going on, however I have made some changes to the way my blog pages look, which it makes it easier for me to share the work I have put up for sale over at RedBubble.

2 comments:

  1. Unfortnately, on my screen in IE, your title photograph is rather large and rolls off the edge of my screen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah have just noticed that, something went screwy somewhere along the line. Should be sorted now

    ReplyDelete