Buy my art

Tuesday 25 October 2011

End of Summer

Well at least I think its the end of the summer, when I was away in Aberdeen last month the temperature here finally got above 15C and summer came and went in a week, by the time I got home we were beginning to wonder when the snow was going to start falling.

So year two of student teaching has begun in earnest with essays, course work, placements and projects. Placement starts in a week with the upper stages of the primary school, and this year I am in a one class rural school with a total school role of 11, most of whom are in the upper stages. Its going to be a very different placement to last year, and I am looking forward to the challenges that will come a long with it.

Art is going well, got a few ideas for projects to get on with over the winter and have ready for next summer, got a commission or two from family and I am working on my photography, slowly finding ways and means of promoting what it is I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment